|Levels||1 - 5|
|Characters||Mr. Yeti and Kimmy|
|New features|| Level 1|
|Release date|| : October 20, 2014|
: Same time
Before episode: Always sunny in Candy Town when you're here! But quiet without Tiffi!
After episode: Why have Tiffi's letters suddenly stopped coming? Where is she?
- Level 1 - Soda levels () are introduced
- Level 3 - creating : fish candies
- Level 5 - creating : coloring candies
- Soda Levels () are introduced in level 1. (Brief Descriptions: Bottles need to be collected to raise the soda on the board.)
- Purple Soda is introduced in level 1. (Brief Descriptions: It is a normal soda and help you pass the soda levels.)
- Bottles () are introduced.
- Liquorice Lock () is introduced in level 2 (Brief Descriptions: Holds candies in place, can be destroyed.)
Candy Town is an extremely easy episode since all the levels are rated as very easy.
|3 ||4 ||5 ||6 ||7 ||8 |
|1||1,000||: 7||First level|
|5||3,000||: 8||5th in a row|
- This episode is the easiest episode in the game.
- The episode name is the same as the episode name in Candy Crush Saga.
- This episode is the first episode with 1 level types only: Soda levels. The other is Cotton Candy Castle.
- This is the first episode to have levels all with one-star scores below 10,000.
- This episode has the most very easy levels, with 5.
- This episode shares the first word with Candy Fishin' Hole, Candy Bear Village and Candy Sushi Stand.
|Candy Crush Soda Saga Episodes|