|Levels||121 - 135|
|New features|| |
Each small board or each column has certain candy numbers.
|Release date|| : October 20, 2014|
: Same time
- The presence of white chocolate makes everything very hard.
Before episode: Ahoy! R ye lookin for someone, landlubber?
After episode: Tiffi? Shiver me timbers! Another scallywag was lookin fer her just yesterday!
- One-layered white chocolate () is introduced in level 121. (Brief Description: It is one-layered white chocolate inside two-layered white one. Match candies near them or use special candies to break.)
- Two-layered white chocolate () is introduced in level 121. (Brief Description: It is a two-layered white chocolate formed if you don't break one-layered white one. Match candies near them or use special candies to break.)
- Each small board or each column has certain candy number at level 129.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : ||The most fun : |
|3 ||4 ||5 ||6 ||7 ||8 |
|Level 125||Level 127||Level 132||Level 135|
|Super Hard Levels|
|Level 123||Level 126||Level 131||Level 134|
|121||3,000||: 6 : 10||Introduce|
|122||5,000||: 14 : 11||3rd version|
|123||10,000||: 10||2nd version|
|124||9,000||: 3||2nd version|
|125||5,000||: 9||5th version|
|126||1,000||: 7||3rd version|
|127||10,000||: 5||5th version|
|128||1,000||: 18||3rd version|
|129||10,000||: 3||4th version|
|130||20,000||: 20||10th version|
|131||1,000||: 12||2nd version|
|132||10,000||: 4||3rd version|
|133||1,000||: 15 : 10||4th version|
|134||3,000||: 1||2nd version|
|135||27,000||: 9||9th version|
- This is the final episode when Candy Crush Soda Saga was first officially released.
|Candy Crush Soda Saga Episodes|