|Levels||301 - 315|
|Release date|| : March 17, 2015|
: Same time
Before episode: My, my! The Factory Manager is waiting for you just ahead. She's been expecting you!
After episode: Better hurry now, she'll be mad to see you. Oops I mean... Mwa ha ha ha!
- Sprinkleshell () is introduced in level 301. (Brief Description: Can store candies and special candy abilities. Remove one candy colour when activated.)
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|3 ||4 ||5 ||6 ||7 ||8 |
|Level 303||Level 305||Level 308||Level 310|
|Super Hard Levels|
|Level 301||Level 304||Level 309||Level 311|
|301||1,000||: 6||9||first appears|
|303||40,000||: 39||17||4th version|
|305||15,000||: 5||45||4th version|
|306||1,000||: 5/74||20||2nd version|
|307||1,000||: 19 : 5||23|
|308||22,000||: 22||12||6th version|
|309||10,000||: 10||15||5th version|
|310||1,000||: 14||6||9th version|
|311||10,000||: 3||20||2nd version|
|312||3,000||: 4/81||30||4th version|
|314||32,000||: 32||20||2nd version|
|315||10,000||: 1||30||8th version|
- The roadmap of Home Sticky Home, Jujube Jungle and Sodalicious Spa appeared in this update.
- The interface when playing levels had been changed in this update.
- Bubblegum Troll is the main character in this episode, whereas there's no bubble gum levels in this episode.
- The Bubblegum Troll is from Candy Crush Saga and happens to be appearing in Candy Crush Soda Saga. He is originally from the episode Bubblegum Bridge.
- Level 294, 295 and 300 used to have the same candy layout, but this was fixed after this episode was released.
- The star scores of Level 289 were changed in this update.
- This episode shares the first name with Sticky Sweet Cave and Sticky Studio.
|Candy Crush Soda Saga Episodes|