|Levels||76 - 90|
|Release date|| : October 20, 2014|
: Same time
- Honey is sensitive to special candy's effect.
- Fish candy is useful in finding honey bears. Honey Levels can have a lot of bears, though.
- Most of the honey tiles in this episode are two-layered.
- Honey pieces seem to absorb the energy of the rays sent by striped candies, with the consequence of a restricted damage to deeper honey tiles. Overall damage is not always predictable.
Before episode: Excuse my honey drool! I've been sampling all the wild candies outside of the factory!
After episode: I hope the factory re-opens! I prefer the cakes our boss always ordered for us workers.
- Honey levels () are introduced in level 76. (Brief Description: Eat all honey on the board and save the bears.)
- One-layered honey () and Two-layered honey () are introduced in level 76. (Brief Description: The player must make adjacent matches, match the special candy, or use other special candies to clear the honey and release candies, special candy or blockers.)
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|3 ||4 ||5 ||6 ||7 ||8 |
|Level 83||Level 85||Level 87||Level 90|
|Super Hard Levels|
|76||30,000||: 30||First level|
|77||15,000||: 15||2nd version|
|79||1,000||: 16||2nd version|
|80||1,000||: 21||8th version|
|81||6,000||: 2||2nd version|
|82||36,000||: 36||First level to have 3 colours|
|83||30,000||: 8||2nd version|
|84||18,000||: 18||3rd version|
|85||1,000||: 3 : 36||2nd version|
|86||16,000||: 16||2nd version|
|87||9,000||: 3||6th version|
|90||30,000||: 32||3rd version|
|Candy Crush Soda Saga Episodes|