Honey levels (sometimes also known as Eat the honey and save the bears levels) are one of the seven level types in Candy Crush Soda Saga, along with soda levels, frosting levels, bubble levels, chocolate levels, bubble gum levels and jam levels. Honey levels are the fifth level type introduced in the game. They first appear in episode 7, Honey Garden, with first level being level 76.
Honey levels are the second most common level type in the game, making up 20% of all levels, with 347 total appearances out of the 1735 levels.
See the full List of Honey levels here.
When all amount of bears are collected, Soda Crush is activated - fish, striped and wrapped candies are made for every move remaining, giving 3,000 points for each. Then each of them activate themselves.
A player also has to reach a certain score requirement (for one star). This is usually trivial, due to the fact that if you complete the main level objective, you always have enough points for at least one star.
Honey levels are somewhat hard than other levels. The levels are often easy if there are few colors and comb honeys but harder if there are too much comb honeys, blockers and many colors.
|First Level||Last Level||#|
- Level 76 - the first honey level.
- Level 548 - the 100th honey level.
- Level 1018 - the 200th honey level.
- Level 1242 - the first level released in 2017.
- Level ? - Cupcakes in honey level.
- Level ? - Liquorice swirls in honey level.
- Level ? - Honey in honey level.
- Level ? - Candy ice cubes in honey level.
- Level ? - Jelly cakes in honey level.
- Level ? - Liquorice links in honey level.
- Level ? - Peppermint sticks in honey level.
- Level ? - The first appearance of striped candy.
- Level ? - The first appearance of wrapped candy.
- Level ? - The first appearance of color bomb.
- Level ? - The first appearance of coloring candy.
- Level ? - The first appearance of straw.
- Level ? - The first appearance of candy flow.
- Honey levels are similar to frosting levels.
|Candy Crush Soda Saga level types|