Jam is an element in jam levels. When you see the jam on the board in a jam level, you are required to spread it over the board. It is not the blocker. You can pass the level easier if you understand some unique properties of jam.
- When you do a normal matching of candies, if some candies on the space with jam, all spaces relevant to the matching will be covered with jam.
- If a candy fish is activated on jelly space, fish will find spaces which has candies to cover it.
- If a striped candy is activated on jam space, all spaces swept by the striped candy will be covered with jam.
- If a striped candy is activated on space which jam is absent, and the spaces which the striped candy's effect can reach, jam will extend toward the edge of the board.
- When the striped candy's effect hits the blocker, the jam stops spreading (except liquorice locks).
- If a wrapped candy explodes on jam space, all spaces affected by the wrapped candy will be covered with jam.
- If a wrapped candy explodes on space which jam is absent, the jam will not spread.
- If a color bomb (or coloring candy) is activated on jam space, when the color bomb (or coloring candy) with other candy (it can be striped candy or wrapped candy), all the activated candy will covered with jam.
- If a color bomb (or coloring candy) is activated which jam is absent, only when the color bomb (or coloring candy) with candy fish, the activated fish candies transformed from normal candies on the jam space will be covered with jam.
- If the candy fish related combination is on the jam spaces, the activated fish will covered with jam.
- If there are no blockers (except liquorice locks), color bomb + color bomb (or coloring candy) combination in jam spaces would spread jam over the whole board so that you can pass the level. However, there are exceptions that it could fail.
|First Level||Last Level||#|
- This element also appears in the sequel games Candy Crush Jelly Saga. However, there are two jam types, also known as Jelly.
- After release of Yummy Yard, jam isn't spread indirectly by striped candy, peppermint stick or even striped lollipop hammer anymore. This bug is reported, which is level 1968.