Jam levels (sometimes also known as Spread all the Jam levels) are one of the seven level types in Candy Crush Soda Saga, along with soda levels, frosting levels, bubble levels, chocolate levels, honey levels and bubble gum levels. Jam levels are the seventh level type introduced in the game. They first appear in episode 19, Cotton Candy Castle, with first level being level 256.
Jam levels are the third most common level type in the game, making up 19.44% of all levels, with 314 total appearances out of the 1615 levels.
See the full List of Jam levels here.
To win a jam level, the player has to spread jam everywhere. Apart from finding bears and removing chocolate, bubble gum and soda bottles, the jam must be spread over the entire board. Jam can be spread by matching candies which are on existing jam. This is why jam levels are sometimes very difficult.
When all amount of jams are spread, Soda Crush is activated - fish, striped and wrapped candies are made for every move remaining, giving 3,000 points for each. Then each of them activate themselves.
A player also has to reach a certain score requirement (for one star). This is usually trivial due to the fact that if you complete the main level objective, you always have enough points for at least one star.
Jam levels are often hard if the player does not know how jam works. The levels are usually easy if there are no blockers and few colors but this can become disaster if there are many colors and you do not remove all blockers to spread the jam on the board.
|First Level||Last Level||#|
- Level 256 - The first jam level.
- Level 625 - The 100th jam level.
- Level 1061 - Jam level to have the most amount of jam.
- Level 1087 - The 200th jam level.
- Level 1241 - The first level released in 2017.
- Level 1437 - Jam level with missing candies to spread the jam.
- Level 1538 - The 300th jam level.
- Level ? - Cupcakes in jam level.
- Level ? - Liquorice swirls in jam level.
- Level ? - Honey in jam level.
- Level ? - Candy ice cubes in jam level.
- Level ? - Jelly cakes in jam level.
- Level ? - Liquorice links in jam level.
- Level ? - Peppermint sticks in jam level.
- Level ? - The first appearance of striped candy.
- Level ? - The first appearance of wrapped candy.
- Level ? - The first appearance of color bomb.
- Level ? - The first appearance of coloring candy.
- Level 286 - The first appearance of jam in jelly cakes.
- Level ? - The first appearance of jam in honey.
- Level ? - The first appearance of jam in candy ice cubes.
- Level ? - The first appearance of straw.
- Level ? - The first appearance of candy flow.
- If there are no blockers (except liquorice locks), a color bomb + color bomb (or coloring candy) combination in jam areas will usually guarantee that you will pass the level.
- In Candy Crush Jelly Saga, jelly level type has same mechanism as this level type. However, unlike Candy Crush Soda Saga has only singular board in each level, Candy Crush Jelly Saga can contain more than one board.
- Currently this is the lastest level type in this game, after fizz level type was removed.
|Candy Crush Soda Saga level types|