|This level has been changed before|
|Bears||: 1 (in )|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Target score||: 3,000 points|
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 9||Level 10||Level 11|
|Level 9||Level 11|
Level 10 is the 5th level in Lollipop Meadow and 2nd bubble level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must get 1 bear above the candy string and score at least 3,000 points in 15 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You need to make three fish candies to finish the level.
- Despite there being only 15 moves, this level is pretty easy.
- If you make fish candy + vertically striped candy, you'll win instantly.
- Activate the fish candies given or made by yourself.
- You can also use striped candies to break the cupcakes and the liquorice lock.
- Mixing 2 fish together is enough to complete the level.
- Black line(s) show where the candies spawn follow the soda.