|This level has been changed before|
| Number of|
| 5 to 7 |
|Target score||: 15,000 points|
|Number of spaces||73|
|Level 114||Level 115||Level 116|
|Level 111||Level 119|
Level 115 is the 10th level in Soda Coast and 37th frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find bears in frosting and score at least 1,000 points in 42 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The cupcakes occupy the sides of the lower board.
- 12 wrapped candies in the honey can help you open the board.
- There are 7-colours in lower board, instead of 5-colours in upper board.
- You should make vertical striped candies to clear the honey and combine the wrapped candies at first.
- Try to make color bomb (coloring candy) combinations on the upper part.
- The board design of this level comes from level 197 in Candy Crush Saga.
- The difficulty of this level changed much after it was nerfed.
- = area of 1x2 bear.
- = area of 2x4 bear.