|This level has been changed before|
|Honey Bears||: 20|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Target score||: 20,000 points|
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 139||Level 140||Level 141|
|Level 137||Level 143|
Level 140 is the 5th level in Frosting Forest and 23rd honey level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 20 bears from honey and score at least 20,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You can only play in the 3 x 7 area at the start.
- Inside the honey are all the bears.
- The candies neighboring the honey are locked.
- The locked liquorice swirls are in the middle columns. It means you can strip off one layer unless you get rid of the liquorice swirls.
- You may make striped candies and wrapped candies at first, which help you clear the blockers.
- When the spaces get wider, you should use special candy combinations to save the bears.
- Honey shows where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.