|This level has been changed before|
| Number of|
| 3 to 5 |
|Target score||: 12,000 points|
|Number of spaces||164|
|Level 158||Level 159||Level 160|
|Level 157||Level 163|
Level 159 is the 9th level in Licorice Pastures and 40th bubble level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must get 4 bears above the candy string and score at least 12,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The one-layered honey block the bear going to the candy string in 1st board.
- Saving the 2nd bear may cost you many moves, because it's hard to save the 2nd bear and raise the soda in one move in 2nd board.
- You have to play in the square spaces to save the 3rd and 4th bears in 3rd board.
- In 1st board, collect the bottles spawned from central column as many as possible, because they also affect the soda level in latter sections. That is, collecting the bottles is more important than saving the 1st bear.
- In 2nd section, match the candies on the right part to let the bottle drops. Note that the cannon doesn't spawn bottles if you play in soda.
- In the last section, collect the bottles at the bottom-left spaces if soda level is not full. Fish candies can eat the candies above the bears. There are vertical striped candies below the bears. You can activate them by color bomb or normal matching.
- You can save the last 2 bears by vertical striped candy + fish candy combinations.