| This level has been changed before
This level has 2 or more versions. The current version was available after [] was released. The comments after March 2017 can be considered. Check the versions here!
| Number of|
| 4 to 5 |
|Target score||: 32,000 points|
|Number of spaces||222|
|Level 16||Level 17||Level 18|
|Level 15||Level 19|
Level 17 is the 2nd level in Soda Springs and 6th bubble level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must get 5 bears above the candy string and score at least 32,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is impossible to fail without boosters. Just follow the strategy.
- First section: Make a candy fish. Combine it with another candy fish. Then match both of the remaining candy fish.
- Second section: Match any two candy fish to proceed.
- Third section: Mix all the candy fish with stripes.
- Fourth section: Mix the candy fish with wrapped candies.
- Fifth section: Finish the level in one more move, by mixing the candy fish with the color bomb.
- It's a tutorial level. You must pass the level.
- This was the first level whose number of moves is a prime number (17).
- Even this level was the similar move number like level number.
- This level is Very Easy since level 9.
- All pre-level booster in this level are disabled since March 2018.