|This level has been changed before|
|Honey Bears|| : 12|
| Number of|
| 4 to 5 |
|Target score||: 12,000 points|
|Number of spaces||267|
|Level 174||Level 175||Level 176|
|Level 162||Level 178|
Level 175 is the 10th level in Sugarshell Cove and 29th honey level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 12 bears from honey and score at least 12,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The bears in 4th board is behind of liquorice swirls.
- The playable field in the 4th board make it hard to make special candies.
- Even you have over than 30 moves left for the fourth board, the bears are extremely hard to reach and only fish candies can access them easily.
- It's better to save over 20 moves for 4th board.
- Use double wrapped candy or wrapped candy + striped candy to clear the liquorice swirls.
- The comb honey in the last board are hard-to-reach. Fish + fish combinations are useful in the last since there are only 3 bears to be found.
- Honey shows where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
- The third board's shape comes from Level 462 in Candy Crush Saga and the fourth board's shape comes from Level 341 in Candy Crush Saga.