|This level has been changed before|
|Bears||: 9 - 10|
| Number of|
| 7 |
|Target score||: 10,000 points|
|Number of spaces||75|
|Level 17||Level 18||Level 19|
|Level 16||Level 20|
Level 18 is the 3rd level in Soda Springs and 7th frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 9 to 10 bears in frosting and score at least 10,000 points in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are a lot of liquorice locks to be dealt with.
- It's not easy to find all the bears in 40 moves because of 7 colours.
- Make some combinations to complete the level by mixing the coloring candy to the 🐟
- Unlock some of the liquorice locks as soon as you can, so that you can use the given coloring candies. Coloring candies are the only thing you need to pass the level pretty easily.
- Don't use coloring candies unless you can get special candies or cascade combos after you use them.
- Combine coloring candy with candy fish to trigger many cascades and remove blockers.
- Just focus on the bears, and not breaking all the ice!
- This level design reappears in level 31 of Candy Crush Jelly Saga. However, there are no candy fish in that level.
- = possible area of 1x2 bear.
- = area of 2x4 bear.
- = area of 3x6 bear.