|This level has been changed before|
| Number of|
| 7 |
|Target score||: 10,000 points|
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 188||Level 189||Level 190|
|Level 186||Level 195|
Level 189 is the 9th level in The Candy Factory and 51st frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 3 bears in frosting and score at least 10,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 7-colour candies make it difficult to clear the ice which you want.
- All the bears take up exactly two squares including either a space in the top row or a space in the bottom row. Because of licorice swirls, they are difficult to take out.
- Combinations are almost essential to clearing this level but with 7-colours are difficult to make.
- Look for the clues in the ice and use special candies.
- = possible area of 1x2 bear.
|Element Spawn Notes|