| Number of|
| 6 |
|Target score||: 3,000 points|
|Number of spaces||187|
|Level 203||Level 204||Level 205|
|Level 200||Level 226|
Level 204 is the 9th level in Wafer Workshop and 46th bubble level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must get 1 bear above the candy string and score at least 3,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The soda level is so low and need to be raised, but the bottles only spawn on the bottom.
- There will be many liquorice swirls when bear goes up.
- You can pass the level easily if you can switch the bear with the upper candies twice because the bear is near the candy string.
- Reach the bottom as fast as you can to collect the bottles.
- You will collect the bottle when you raise the bear. The coming liquorice swirls block the way. Clear them to let the bear go up.
|Element Spawn Notes|