|| This level has been changed before
This level has 2 or more versions. The current version was available after Gingerbread Watch was released. The comments after September 4, 2017 can be considered. Check the versions here!
Level 21 is the 6th level in Soda Springs and 6th soda level
in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
To pass this level, you must pop 7 bottles to raise the soda
and score at least 2,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The difficulty of this level depends on dispersion of the candy colours on the board.
- Despite there being a coloring candy to help you, it doesn't actually help much, as too many different colours are on this non-spacious board.
- The wide row of two-layered cupcakes makes it really hard to match combinations, especially on the bottom part of the board. It's also very hard to break through in just 25 moves.
- All soda bottles are under liquorice locks, and therefore very hard to collect!
- It's mainly a luck-based level. You can't do much. You can get a lot of lucky combinations and pass the level with ease, whilst someone else can get not even close for days (or worse).
- The only thing you can do is to focus on the bottles, and get use of any opportunity to collect or unlock any of them.
- Fish candies could help, but it's very hard to create them as well.
- Clear the icings, it's very hard.
We wish you great luck here! You'll surely need it!