|This level has been changed before|
|Chocolate||: 12 : 3 : 10|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Target score||: 3,000 points|
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 209||Level 210||Level 211|
|Level 207||Level 232|
Level 210 is the 15th and last level in Wafer Workshop and 33rd chocolate level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must eat all the chocolate and score at least 3,000 points in 27 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Both chocolates will spread over the board, just like in level 203.
- The white chocolate on both sides is difficult to clear especially.
- Chocolate spread very fast.
- Be careful of switching the candies. You have to clear some blockers in each move to avoid the spread of chocolate.
- It is better to make color bomb/coloring candy combinations in the beginning in case of suffering from two colors chocolates. That is, clear the brown chocolate in the early moves.
- Wrapped candies are excellent to clear white chocolate once their effect can reach the chocolate.
- This level looks like level 207. However, the 4th space and 6th of the 5th row are removed.