|Bears||: 2 - 3|
| Number of|
| 3 |
|Target score||: 10,000 points|
|Number of spaces||63|
|Level 232||Level 233||Level 234|
|Level 229||Level 235|
Level 233 is the 8th level in Glazed Everglade and 65th frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 2 to 3 bears in frosting and score at least 10,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Broaden the field you can play.
- Use color bomb/coloring candy combinations. However, the color bomb/coloring candy + wrapped candy/striped candy combinations are not preferred unless the candies on both sides can flow in.
- Break the ice cube in central columns to get wrapped fish.
- The board design of this level comes from level 462 in Candy Crush Saga.
- This level was featured in the Bubblegum Hill event along with level 4, 14, 123, and 258.
- = possible area of 2x4 bear.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.