|This level has been changed before|
| Number of|
| 4 to 5 |
|Target score||: 9,000 points|
|Number of spaces||228|
|Level 235||Level 236||Level 237|
|Level 231||Level 243|
Level 236 is the 11th level in Glazed Everglade and 49th bubble level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must get 3 bears above the candy string and score at least 9,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The 5-layered ice cubes with bottles inside standing in the bear's way.
- There are 6 one-layered ice cubes blocking the tunnels of the 2nd and 3rd bears.
- Break the ice cubes at first. You need the bottles to raise the soda. There are some bottles in those multilayer ice cubes. You should collect them. Otherwise, there are no more bottles spawn.
- Use fish candies to save the 2nd and 3rd bears. You can clear the ice cubes before the bears by stripes too, but it is more practical to use fish candies. Fish + fish can clear three squares and the fish + color bomb (coloring candy) can clear all of them immediately.
- As the bears are closer to the candy string, you can match the candies above the bears or use the special candies you made when you save the 1st bear to pass this level. Fish + vertical stripe combination is extremely useful in this moment.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.