|This level has been changed before|
|Bears||: 8 - 9|
| Number of|
| 4 to 5 |
|Target score||: 10,000 points|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 238||Level 239||Level 240|
|Level 235||Level 241|
Level 239 is the 14th level in Glazed Everglade and 67th frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 8 to 9 bears in frosting and score at least 10,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The ice cubes cover most of the board.
- Open up the board with as least moves as possible.
- Make cascade combinations.
- A colour bomb + colouring candy is the most useful because it will clear all the ice cubes. There is a coloring candy in the middle. Create a color bomb and combine them so you can clear the ice cubes.
- = possible area of 1x2 bear.
- = area of 3x6 bear.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.