|This level has been changed before|
|Honey Bears|| : 11|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Target score||: 13,000 points|
|Number of spaces||95|
|Level 239||Level 240||Level 241|
|Level 234||Level 247|
Level 240 is the 15th and last level in Glazed Everglade and 37th honey level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 11 bears from honey and score at least 13,000 points in 46 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You can not clear the comb honey directly unless you clear the ice cubes in front of the honey.
- 3 rows of ice cubes protect the bear in the bottom of 2nd board.
- Break the one-layered ice cube to clear the honey in the 1st board directly. If you can't match candies neighboring the honey, you can make fish candy related combinations or wrapped candies which are effective to the honey.
- Make striped candies to clear the honey and the ice cubes. Fish + horizontal stripes can reach the bottom row. The vertical stripes can strike the ice cubes and the comb honey.
- There are some striped candies and wrapped candies in the ice cubes on the 2nd board. You can use them to make special candy combinations. Wrapped candy related combinations are recommended.
- Use as much as possible combinations as possible, they're very useful.