|This level has been changed before|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Target score||: 3,000 points|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 276||Level 277||Level 278|
|Level 249||Level 291|
Level 277 is the 7th level in Sweetopia and 38th soda level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must pop 6 bottles to raise the soda and score at least 3,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are 6 bottles laying in 6 rows, respectively. All of the 6 rows are filled with ice cubes and jelly cakes.
- The five-layered ice cubes on the top are hard to clear.
- In this level, one jelly cake and 2 bottles share the same rows. You can clear the jelly cake at first to strip off the ice cubes, and you can collect the bottles (raise the soda) to reach the upper board.
- Once the board gets larger, you can try creating special candies combinations.
- If you are extremely lucky, a colour bomb + colouring candy combination will result in an instant win.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.