|Bears|| : 4 |
(2 in )
| Number of|
| 4 to 7 |
|Target score||: 12,000 points|
|Number of spaces||330|
|Level 297||Level 298||Level 299|
|Level 290||Level 305|
Level 298 is the 13th level in Soda Splash and 56th bubble level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must get 4 bears above the candy string and score at least 12,000 points in 55 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You have to bring the bears through the obstacles coming from the 5-board design.
- In 1st board, eat the honey below the bear but retain the color bomb and the horizontal stripes which can be used in the 2nd and 3rd board.
- In the 2nd board, use color bombs (from 1st board) or fish candies to save the bears.
- Combine the striped candies behind the bears in 3rd board.
- Use the special candies in the ice cubes to break the ice cubes in front of the bear in the 4th board.
- Remove the jelly cakes, pop the bottles so that you can raise the final bear.
- You may waste some moves if you don't use given special candies inside the blockers.