|This level has been changed before|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Target score||: 10,000 points|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 314||Level 315||Level 316|
|Level 309||Level 316|
Level 315 is the 15th and last level in Home Sticky Home and 81st frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find bears in frosting and score at least 10,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The ice cube pattern looks like a chessboard. It require tons of special candies to clear them. This level is much harder than level 92.
- Elimination candies by fish candies, color bomb and sprinkleshell will cause one layer taken off on the ice cubes neighboring the candies.
- Wrapped candy + wrapped candy combination can strike the blockers twice.
- The wrapped fish can play a key role in the last moment occasionally.
- Try combining Color Bomb + Coloring Candy to clear all blockers on the board to save you many moves.
- = possible area of 3x6 bear.