| Number of|
| 5 |
|Target score||: 6,000 points|
|Number of spaces||250|
|Level 322||Level 323||Level 324|
|Level 318||Level 328|
Level 323 is the 8th level in Jujube Jungle and 60th bubble level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must get 2 bears above the candy string and score at least 6,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The bears must travel along the U-shaped spaces separately.
- The liquorice swirls may be a headache when you raise the bear.
- The bottles are in the ice cubes.
- Reach the last board as soon as possible. Note the flowing direction of candies.
- Use fish candies to clear the bottles. Otherwise, the liquorice swirls spawn constantly.
- Don't clear the liquorice swirls before the soda level is filled.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.