|This level has been changed before|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Target score||: 9,000 points|
|Number of spaces||237|
|Level 68||Level 69||Level 70|
|Level 65||Level 72|
Level 69 is the 9th level in Choco Canyon and 22nd bubble level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must get 3 bears above the candy string and score at least 9,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The first two bears is mainly blocked by three-layered cupcakes. However, there are some special candies help you.
- The flow in 3rd board is spiral direction. You can be confused when 1st play.
- Focus on destroy the cupcakes in the middle in 1st board and raise the soda to save the bear.
- Activate the wrapped candy in 2nd board to drop the bear.
- Make moves in center as you can to save 3rd bear.