|This level has been changed before|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Target score||: 5,000 points|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 6||Level 7||Level 8|
|Level 6||Level 8|
Level 7 is the 2nd level in Lollipop Meadow and 2nd frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 5 bears in frosting and score at least 5,000 points in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is pretty easy, because the tiles with bears hidden in are greenish.
- Just focus on finding the bears, and destroying the necessary ice.
- Create or use candy fish in the last moves.
- The screen of this level appears in the mobile device when you play game on web.
- This level design reappears twice in Candy Crush Jelly Saga. It appears in level 6 and level 21. In the former, there are five candy colors. In both the former and the latter, there are no liquorice locks, fish candies and the middle frosting square is removed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single frosting.
- = possible area of 1x2 bear.