Liquorice Swirl, also known as Liquorice Wheels or Licorice Swirl, is a blocker in Candy Crush Soda Saga. It is the second type of blocker involving liquorice. The blocker looks like a swirl of black liquorice and a dot of cream in the middle, taking up an entire square. It is introduced in episode 11, Frosting Forest. it becomes more abundant in some levels because of the liquorice swirl cannon, new element in episode 12, Licorice Pastures soon after.
- The liquorice swirl is an invasive blocker, it competes with other candies for vacancies on the board.
- It is one of the only blockers that can actually be clicked on and switched with candies, but not matched.
- It can be disposed of through breaking the candy next to it, or any special candy's effects through it.
- They are resistant to special candies. If a striped (or wrapped candy, candy fish)'s effect hits a liquorice swirl, it will get rid of the blocker but won't get rid of any other candies or blockers beyond it. Color bomb and coloring candy cannot combine with liquorice swirls.
- Color bomb + color bomb and color bomb + coloring candy combinations can clear all liquorice swirls at once regardless of its resistance.
|First Level||Last Level||#|
- This is the second blocker to have liquorice, the first one being the liquorice lock.
- This element is the same as liquorice swirl in Candy Crush Saga.
- Liquorice swirls can be underneath honey and ice cubes.
- This element also appears in Candy Crush Jelly Saga.
|Candy Crush Soda Saga Blockers|