|Levels||31 - 45|
|Release date|| : October 20, 2014|
: Same time
- Liquorice locks, cupcakes, and chocolate on the board may be annoying on Level 41 and 43.
- Chocolate won't spread if it is surrounded by blockers. You can make enough special candies before you clear them.
- You should be careful of the two hard levels: 40 and 45.
Before episode: How would I know everyone's secrets if I didn't read the messages-in-a-bottle that wash ashore?
After episode: Send a message-in-a-bottle when you find your sister! I'll read it on its way past!
- Chocolate levels () are introduced in level 31. (Brief Description: The players must eat all chocolate on the board.)
- Chocolate () is introduced in level 31. (Brief Description: Chocolate grows unless you get rid of it all. If you clear a piece of chocolate during a move, no chocolate will re-spawn the following move.)
- Locked chocolate () is introduced in level 45. (Brief Description: It is a chocolate inside liquorice lock and spawn during a move. Match candies near them or use special candies to break.)
Shortcake Shores has three somewhat hard levels, 35, 41, and 42, and two hard levels, 40 and 45. Overall it is harder than the previous episode, Soda Springs.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
Level 40 and Level 45
|The most fun : |
|3 ||4 ||5 ||6 ||7 ||8 |
|Level 35||Level 38||Level 40||Level 45|
|Level 32||Level 37||Level 39|
|31||1,000||: 16||First level.|
|33||3,000||: 8 - 11|
|34||15,000||: 5||2nd version|
|35||1,000||: 19||2nd version|
|37||9,000||: 3||2nd version|
|39||1,000||: 8||2nd version|
|40||3,000||: 6||4th version|
|41||1,000||: 48||3rd version|
|43||45,000||: 15||3rd version|
|44||3,000||: 1||2nd version|
|45||1,000||: 27||5th version|
- This is technically the first episode in which the character has a problem. In this case, Mrs. Crab's claws are bound before level 45 is completed and the binds are broken once level 45 is completed.
|Candy Crush Soda Saga Episodes|