Soda levels (sometimes also known as Pop the bottles levels) are one of the seven level types in Candy Crush Soda Saga, along with frosting levels, bubble levels, chocolate levels, honey levels, bubble gum levels and jam levels. Soda levels are the first level type introduced in the game. They first appear in episode 1, Candy Town, with first level being level 1.
Soda levels are the equal fifth most common level type in the game, making up 5.73% of all levels, with 150 total appearances out of the 2620 levels.
See the full List of Soda levels here.
To win a soda level, the player has to pop a certain number of bottles, in order to raise the level of soda to the top of the board.
When all amount of bottles are collected, if there are exist bottles on the board, they will also be collected and Soda Crush is activated - fish, striped and wrapped candies are made for every move remaining, giving 3,000 points for each. Then each of them activate themselves.
A player also has to reach a certain score requirement (for one star). This is usually trivial, due to the fact that if you complete the main level objective, you always have enough points for at least one star.
Soda levels are usually easier than other levels and more easy if there are few colors. However, if bottles are inside blockers, they are very hard to pop.
|First Level||Last Level||#|
- Level 1 - The first soda level and the first appearance of purple soda and candy fish.
- Level 4 - The first appearance of color bomb.
- Level 21 - The first appearance of coloring candy and cupcakes.
- Level 97 - Honey in soda level. The first appearance of striped and wrapped candy.
- Level 131 - The first appearance of candy flow. The third level which requires most bottles (12).
- Level 136 - The first appearance of liquorice swirls in soda level.
- Level 151 - The first appearance of candy cannons.
- Level 187 - The first appearance of straw.
- Level 228 - The first appearance of candy ice cubes in soda level.
- Level 277 - The first appearance of jelly cakes in soda level.
- Level 301 - The first appearance of Sprinkleshell.
- Level 346 - The first appearance of green soda.
- Level 412 - The first appearance of liquorice links in soda level.
- Level 431 - The 50th soda level.
- Level 527 - The first appearance of orange soda.
- Level 1767 - The first level which requires most bottles (26).
- Level 881 - The level with collecting bottles without the same candy color.
- Level 1133 - The first appearance of peppermint sticks in soda level.
- Level 1164 - The 100th soda level.
- Level 1261 - The first level released in 2017.
- Level 1381 - The first level which requires least bottles (4).
Quenching the thirst? : Why add more soda? The world is already drenched in it.
Pop a bottle (1337 times)
- After the game had just released on mobile devices, this level type was not completely introduced until the one was officially released on web versions.
|Candy Crush Soda Saga level types|